Whether you are looking for a loan to build, buy, repair or improve your home or to buy land, we have a loan product to cater to your need. NHT loans are categorised as either a Homeowners’ Loan or a Non-Homeowners’ Loan. Each offers different benefits to our contributors.
If you do not own a house and you have never received a loan from the NHT, you can apply for a Non-Homeowners’ Loan as an individual or you may even join with a qualified co-applicant to borrow more. Up to three family members with established kinship ties may also join to access an NHT loan. Your Non-Homeowners loan may be used to:
- buy land.
- buy a house.
- build on land you already own.
If you own a house but have never received a loan from the NHT, you can apply for a Homeowners’ Loan. Your Homeowner’s Loan can be used to:
- assist in acquiring a Scheme benefit, however, the homeowner cannot be the primary applicant.
- assist with the purchase of another property.
- purchase and install solar panels.
- repair/improve your house.
Looking to start your homeownership goal? We have a summary of the steps to getting your loan.
Need a representative to contact you? Please fill out our Contact Card.