Developers Programme - Request for Proposals

 

1) Expressions of Interest - Development of Low-cost Housing

The NHT invites expressions of interest from local and international developers, to design and build low-cost housing solutions on lands owned by the NHT.

Developers, whose expressions of interest are accepted will be invited to submit detailed proposals to the NHT within a specified time.

To apply, please click here.

 

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE:

  1. Completed application form
  2. Business registration documents
  3. Audited financial statements
  4. Two client referral letters
  5. One bank referral letter

 


 

2) Building & Infrastructure Developments St. Andrew & St. Catherine

The National Housing Trust (NHT) through its Special Developers Programme, invites proposals to undertake building and infrastructure works via a Design and Build Agreement, at the following locations:

  • SURBITON ROAD – St. Andrew (estimated 70 apartments)
  • JOHNSON HILL – St. Catherine (estimated 100 semi-detached houses)

The selected developers will be required to design, obtain approvals, construct and sell 80% of the housing units in the respective development. The NHT will sell the remaining 20% of units to its contributors. 

 

Next Steps: