The National Housing Trust (NHT) invites registered security firms to submit tenders for the provision of security services (armed and unarmed guards) for three (3) years (including public holidays), at the National Housing Trust’s Regional Offices.
Note: Six (6) separate contracts will be awarded from this tender process. Therefore, service providers are permitted to bid on one or all locations.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The services include:
- Providing 12 or 24-hours general security services (armed and unarmed guards) as specified for each designated location;
- Assisting with the opening and closing of the office to customers;
- Monitoring traffic of customers and employees throughout the premises;
- Assisting with the evacuation of the premises during emergencies;
- Securing the office while monetary lodgements are being prepared and collected by the couriers (branch offices only);
- Monitoring the closed-circuit television (CCTV);
- Ensuring that:
- Access to the premises is restricted to authorized personnel or persons of the NHT including vehicles and equipment;
- No part of the buildings (fixtures or fittings) are removed from the premises without the NHT’s authorization;
- No illegal activities are carried out on the premises.
The properties are located as follows:
St. James Branch Office - 42b Union Street, Montego Bay
St. Catherine Branch Office - Twickenham Park, Spanish Town
Clarendon Branch Office – Glenmuir Business Centre, 55 Manchester Avenue, May Pen
Trelawny Service Centre – 85 Market Street, Falmouth
St. Elizabeth Service Centre - 109 Main Street, Santa Cruz
Hanover Service Centre - Uptown Shopping Centre, Moseley Drive, Lucea
ELIGIBILITY TO TENDER
Tenderers must provide:
- Evidence of tax compliance
- A copy of a valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC) registration certificate in the category of Safety & Security Services – Guard Services
- A copy of a valid Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA) certificate licensed as Contract Security Organization
Note: A tender security in the form of a Tender Bond/Bank Guarantee in the amount of J$700,000.00 is required with bids for the St. James, St. Catherine and Clarendon locations.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bid packages are available for download from the GOJ’s e-procurement website at e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm, from Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
RETURN OF TENDERS
Bid must be submitted online on or before Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Bids will be opened online via the e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm on the same day, immediately following the bid submission deadline.
“The NHT reserves the right not to award a contract to any party with whom it is currently in litigation or with whom it has been previously involved in litigation.”
For additional information, please contact:
National Housing Trust
4 Park Boulevard, Kingston 5
Tel: 876-929-6500-9, Ext. 7280/8477